Monday, May 26, 2008

Backyard Safari

Agama Lizard

This was actually much more exciting than it sounds. We really saw quite few fairly exotic looking animals, plants and even some fungus. We set out well armed with bug repellent, radios, flash lights and cameras. We did an afternoon after school, and a holiday mornings - so just a few hours really. We are trying to officially identify what are probably fairly common animals, so if you happen to be able to identify something we'd be happy to hear from you. There were a few creatures that were to fast or too shy or just frankly prefer the nightlife (so we may find a photo elsewhere on the web until we can get our own).The number of photos we got was actually pretty large, and probably not as interesting to everyone else as it was to us.



However, if you find our Safari Gallery interesting see it in it full resolution glory with captions and other photos by clicking Wozpics.photoshop.com.

1 Comment:

JPW said...

Actually been doing this again, but my kids are so much older and don't really have time to poke around the garden much ...

However, what really makes me sad is that the Adobe Photoshop site deleted all of my photos. Not the first time a commercial site has done this to me and I am sure many have experienced this, too.

I vaguely remember getting a notification in my junk mail, and trying to recover passwords, but given the very poor developing world Internet, and frequent moves and addresses I personally find it very difficult to recover accounts.