Tuesday, July 08, 2008

WozBoy Launched!




















Jacob has decided to launch his own blog at http://wozboy.blogspot.com/ - actually he wants his own website with an easier to remember name to stay in touch with his friends as we get ready to leave Accra. The distinction between a blog and a website isn't exactly as clear to be as it is to his perceptions, however, I think what he has in mind is a bit more of a video blog that he works out on his OLPC - if any of you have seen the iJacob Show videos he makes on his little green monster you will know what I mean. AKA One Laptop Per Child

My how times have changed from when most of us were growing up. I pretty much grew up with computers I suppose and used BBS and Gopher before the "Web" and Minix way before there was a Linux, but I still choke when I have to use the word "blog". Anyway, I have pretty much avoided any tech discussion on these pages, just try to keep the pictures going up (More Baby pictures coming soon I promise!) Despite my techie bent I still tend to be more impressed by the old media and proud of my son's talents with those. He has posted his painting shown here on his blog too, but I encourage you to go and see it there.

0 Comments: